FINAL SCORE: Sherwood Park Crusaders 7 Grande Prairie Storm 2
synthroid cost without insurance THE UPS:
- The Crusaders had a great start to the game which you don’t usually see. The momentum they built off that start really helped them dominate the entire period.
- The second line of Readman, Jesse Zaharichuk and Dykstra were unstoppable for the majority of the game. The way they played together was some of the best hockey I’ve seen from all of these guys this season especially Zaharichuk.
- Torontow had a nice game at both ends of the ice. Was unfortunate not to score with only a few seconds in the game when he hit the bar. He did mark his 200th with an assist, however.
- Like I said before, the penalty kill was really good tonight. Darcy only lost two faceoffs on the kill which was a huge reason to why they killed penalties so well.
- All four forward lines played a great offensively.
- The second period they allowed the Storm to have too many opportunities.
- They found themselves on the penalty kill too often in the third. Luckily for them, the Storm couldn’t make the most of their power plays.
- More often than not they struggled to get set up on the powerplay. Once we get into the playoffs, not being able to produce on the man advantage could really kill the Cru.
- During the second, the seemed somewhat unsettled defensively which allowed the Strom to get some confidence and score a couple of goals.
http://www.oroeast.com/99276-lovegra-uk.html THE TURNING POINT:
The play of the second line this afternoon was the difference between both sides. They came out in the first and dominated the entire period scoring all three goals, one for each of them. This line could really be the x-factor heading down the stretch.
The Crusaders next play the Fort McMurray Oil Barons at the Casman Centre. This game will be on Friday the 27th with puck drop at 8 pm.